1913 Viva Hellingen Flanders Jersey, Monuments + Shrines, Women.
Design features the Grinta logotype in gold on Koppenberg Dark Grey with "Flanders" type in gold below. Viva Hellingen type in dark grey on gold stripe with smaller white stripe below. Thick Lines Lion of Flanders on full lower chest in gold. Trust Your Madness in gold on Left Sleeve. 1913 Flanders Monuments + Shrines Badge in gold on Right Sleeve. Gold collar and arm cuffs. Final production colors may vary slightly from monitor images displayed. Please Note: Heritage Logo will no longer appear on bottom front of production pieces.
• Monuments + Shrines
• Training : Short Sleeve. Club / Loose Fit. Sizes 2XS—3XL
• Training : Long Sleeve. Club / Loose Fit. Sizes 2XS—3XL
• PRO : Short Sleeve. Aero / Form Fit. Sizes 2XS—3XL
Grinta jerseys come in two cuts, Training and Pro.
• Training offers a more universal fit for those who prefer a Club or Loose Fit.
• PRO provides a performance fit for those looking for an Aero or Form Fit. PRO products are designed to be worn firmly against the body and are made from the finest high compression fabrics that adapt to your body.
• Hand Wash Cold
• Machine Wash Cold on Delicate Cycle, preferably inside a Garment Bag
• Hang or Line Dry
• Do Not Machine Dry
• Do Not Bleach
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Dry Clean
• Do Not Use Fabric Softener
View Size Chart in Images. Click/Tap image to enlarge.
Full Chest Width Measurements, but you can also divide numbers in half and measure from armpit to armpit or current jerseys at widest points under arms. For example, a Small jersey Half Chest Measurement would be 38.5-40.5 cm or 15-16 inches.
Made with Airpass Technology fabric to wick away perspiration and keep you dry on your ride. Three back pockets with reflective stripe on middle rear pocket for safety. Printed with Italian J-Teck inks. Invisible zipper.
Viva Hellingen, De Ronde, Van Vlaanderen, Ronde Van Vlaanderen, Tour Of Flanders, Belgian, Belgie, Lion Of Flanders, Pavè, Cobbles, Cobblestones, Flandrien, RVV, Forest of Arenberg, Trouée d'Arenberg, Cycling Monuments, Cycling, Ciclismo, Belgium, Flanders